Here are eleven things that start with E:
1. Emilie. Had to start with the obvious.
2. Elephants. We have a new baby elephant at our zoo. It is the talk of the town.
3. Elevated heart rate. Today is Notional Donut Day. My timing is poopy but my belly is full.
4. Elongated telephone good-byes. Just hang the F up already!
5. Eleventy. I love made up words and speaking in hyperbole. “My kids will say ‘mommy’ eleventy thousand times before the day is done”.
6. Erasure. Anybody else still love this band?
7. Elevators. Hate them for three reasons. They are tiny, they are scary, and they are going up higher than I planned to walk.
8. E-cards. Dumb. Dumb, dumb, dumb. And lazy.
9. Edamame. Ew. Don’t like it, won’t eat it.
10. Eyeglasses. I need new ones so bad but I have this strange loathing of the whole process.
11. Enough. This post is so dumb.