Sheee’s Baaacckkk!!! Since one of my favorite blogs to read is back up doing it’s thang, I will play along today.
- How do you feel about the death penalty? Hells Yeah! I kind of wish the penalty for unspeakable acts was taken more seriously across the board. You really think a molester/rapist can serve time, be “rehabilitated”, and thrown back out into society?! You are stupid if you think this works.
- Did you make a New Year's resolution? If so--what!? Yes. Because I am a masochist, I make one every year. Usually it is broken by Jan. 3rd… This years? I broke it so fast I don’t even remember what it was, and I feel bad about that.
- Why do women take men on Maury for paternity tests when they know DAMN well that Maury is going to say..."You are NOT the father!"?? Sheesh! Because some idiot out there still watches it. If this is even real, those women make me sick. How do you not remember who was inside you?!?! Whore. I have an idea: spend more time at home with your little bastard instead of being the neighborhood cum bucket. After all, you are all he has!
- Teen Mom on MTV...does it glorify teen pregnancy? Do you watch it? Don't lie--you do, don't you? Why is this even a show?! I haven’t watched MTV since it actually played music videos. It totally does glorify. I don’t care what the show even has for content but when I am checking out at the grocery store and in giant letters the “TEEN MOM” is on the cover of People, it kinda makes it cooler than it should be.
- Pajama jeans--rockin or ridic? Hmmm… I won’t lie, I watched the commercial.
- Travel back in time--tell us about the teenage you! I have been trying to stuff that little biotch away for years! I was a lot different to me than a lot of people saw me. Grunge was pretty hot so most days I could be found in baggy jeans and a flannel. I kept my eye on my feet or my face in a book most times. Never really fit into a group. Decent grades but I was lazy. Most of my day I was just wishing to be back in the band room. Defiant, careless, moody, poor self esteem, stupid, you know- typical teenage girl. (right?)
Now c’mon bloggies, head over to the link and play along!
I have a less than desirable day ahead of me. Maybe Sunday will make up for it.
Have a great weekend! *muah*