I would like to say first off: thank you God I did not get a hysterectomy this week like miss thang and her boobies! Now for my list…
- Fawk you stupid people who can’t see two inches from your face (figuratively).
- Fawk you to the crazy house market that makes my decisions sooo hard.
- Fawk you to the jerks that think it is a good idea that my dear hubbs work nights this week (Oh how I miss your sweet ass baby!).
- Fawk you to the 4 or 5 (ok, 17) cigarettes that have stopped my 7 month no smoking streak. And the stress you rode in on!
- Fawk you to this crazy epiphany that astrologists had that make a tattoo I got with my sister for her birthday null and void. I will always be born under the sign Gemini. So there.
- Fawk you Mirena that decided that after a year I needed to experience the full wrath of my menstrual cycle!
- And fawk you very much for this shitty hand. Lately.