Is it just me or…
- is the Smart car the dumbest thing ever?! Totally dangerous. Only morons buy these.
- doesn’t a beer sound really good right now?
- when I say I don’t want to talk about it, I mean I really don’t want to talk about it.
- is Chinese food a total waste of money? I hate you for being yummy.
- is Tony Danza teaching high school?! On tv?!
- do you think of the Phoebe version of “Tiny Dancer” every time you hear that guy’s name?
- does the same guy that drives the Smart car also ride his Segway around the neighborhood? Douche!
- do all the really great writing topics hit while in no position to write them down?
- do you want to throw a party because Twizzlers are a fat free food?
- are you bored of this?
We had Chinese buffet for dinner, after we vowed to eat at home every night, and also after I had already made an entire brisket dinner. Why? Who the hell really knows. Hubby had a crap day and wanted crab legs. Now I don’t have to cook all weekend. Win/win if you’re asking. We were accompanied by my sister and her crew: son and boyfriend (aren’t we too old to say “boyfriend”?). My nephew is the most kick ass little dude and sissy’s chunk-o-happiness (maybe I should say slice, he is so not a chunk!) has been a very good friend of ours for many years. All in all good company. He really won my heart with some cheesy one-liners at fortune time. Hey, I am easy to please.
Let’s do some Confucius say:
Man who stands on toilet gets high on pot.
Man who go to sleep with itchy butt wake up with stinky finger.
(my fave) Man who lay woman on ground gets piece on Earth.
Last but not least (my addition) Wise man say: never cook bacon naked.
So… lets get out there, do our best, and have some fun this weekend!